|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou,China|
|Certification:||BRC, FSC, DIN, FDA, LFGB, BSCI|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||500pcs/ctn; 1000pcs/ctn|
|Supply Ability:||500000000 per month|
|Function:||Soup, Ice Cream , Popcorn , Snack||Texture:||Very Strong|
|Material:||Kraft Paper In 350gsm||Type:||Single Wall|
|Logo Printed:||Available||Sample:||Could Be Sent For Free|
custom paper cups,
printed paper cups
Hot and Cold Food Kraft Paper Cups , thermal disposable cups FOR Beverage or Ice Cream
New product and specialty:
1.This 8Oz paper soup cup in Kraft material is a new product, which is very strong in texture, and looks very beautiful. Not feeling heated when holding a cup of hot food.
2.The specialty of the kraft paper soup cup is a flat rim
3.The flat rim makes it more fitted when matching a lid.
4. the 8oz kraft paper cup can match paper lid or plastic lid
5. the kraft paper cup and the paper lid can be printed
1. Outer Cartons: 5 layers, brown corrugated carton, and cartons could be printed with your text and design.
2. Inner bags: PE bag ( PE bag is more suitable when packing the large cup )
3. Common packing way: 25pcs per pack, 20packs per carton, namely 500pcs per carton.
4. Individual wrapped packing is also available.
Other sizes specification:
Top* Bottom * Height
( m³ ﹚
Meay Paper Cups, Contact with us!
More Products and Service Here for You!
Come and try the flat lid kraft soup cup now.
① Food-grade ink / environmental ink Flexo Printing and Water-based printing methods
② Quick response to any customers, the best service for all customers
③ Paper weight, paper cup size, PE laminated, printing design & logo, paper brands all could be customized
④ Printing:Flexo printing1-6colors, HD printing available.
⑤ Efficient and effective packaging solutions, individual packages, PE bag for inner pack, carton for outer pack, or customized
⑥ Existing molds available and newly-mold made according to the customers demands
Virgin paper, food grade paper, high quality paper, SUN paper for choices
Always welcome your response.